Equipment Technology of Used Electric Arc Furnace for Sales in India
5t three-phase used electric arc furnace for sale in India, the structure of the used electric arc steelmaking furnace adopts the furnace cover to remove the top charging, the tapping nozzle taps, and the right or left operation is selected by the user. Electrode lifting is mechanical, furnace body tilting and furnace cover lifting and rotation are hydraulic, and electrical control is controlled by PLC (Siemens) regulator.
Main features of the used electric arc furnace for sale in India:
This steelmaking used electric arc furnace for sale in India can use alkaline or acid lining as required and can melt carbon steel, high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and other varieties. This electric arc furnace equipment has the following main features:
- The electric furnace equipment is the furnace cover unscrewing, top charging, tapping nozzle, and semi-elevated arrangement.
- Using copper-steel composite conductive cross-arm, the whole is a column type.
- Using large-section water-cooled cables.
- Using the whole furnace shell, the structure is firm and the rigidity is good.
- Using water-cooled furnace cover structure, long service life.
- The most advanced intelligent PLC electrode regulator is adopted to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the electrode automatic system to the greatest extent.
- The tilting of the electric furnace body and the rotation of the furnace cover is hydraulically driven to improve the stability and reliability of the equipment.
- Hydraulic system The hydraulic pump is used and prepared.
- The hydraulic oil tank is a stainless steel oil tank.
- The electrode automatic lifting system is equipped with a non-conductive signaling device to prevent the electrode from breaking.
- The transformer can be overloaded by 20% and has sufficient mechanical strength to ensure that it can withstand frequent short-circuit impacts.
- The transformer is of strong oil circulating water cooling (OFWF) and adopts a trouble-free strong oil circulating water cooler.
- The no-load switch is electrically controlled.
The Use Environment of Used Electric Arc Furnace for Sale in India
- The altitude does not exceed 2000m;
- Ambient temperature: within the range of 0～40℃;
- The monthly average of the daily maximum relative humidity in the wettest month in the area of use is not more than 90%;
- There is no conductive dust, explosive gas, or corrosive gas that can seriously lose metal and insulation around;
- Obvious vibration and bumps.
|Oxygen blowing amount
|30-50m3/t molten steel
|Repair and tap packing
|Other auxiliary time
Main parameters of the used electric arc furnace for sale in India
|The inner diameter of the furnace shell
|Right or left operation (user selected)
|Tapping 42°; Tapping 12°
|Tapping nozzle tapping
|Furnace cover lift height
|Furnace cover rotation angle
|Hoisting weight of furnace shell
|About 63t (including furnace lining)
|Transformer rated capacity
|Transformer primary voltage
|Transformer secondary voltage
|Class 4 (no-load electric voltage regulation)
|Transformer secondary rated current
|Transformer cooling form
|Strong oil circulating water cooling
|The impedance value of the short network
|Three-phase impedance unbalance factor
|Graphite electrode diameter
|Φ300mm (high power graphite electrode)
|Electrode distribution circle diameter
|Electrode rising speed
|3m/min (automatic) 4m/min (manual)
|Electrode descending speed
|2m/min (automatic) 3m/min (manual)
|Electrode lift maximum stroke