What are the Requirements for The Use and Inspection of Pig-iron Ladle, Ladle, Tundish, and Slag Ladle?
The Requirements for The Use and Inspection of Pig-iron Ladle, Ladle, Tundish, and Slag Ladle are as follows:
(1) The shell of the pig-iron ladle, ladle, and tundish shall be provided with exhaust holes.
(2) The trunnion of the tundish body shall be located at the symmetrical center 0.2 ~ 0.4m above the synthetic center of gravity of the tank body, and its safety factor shall not be less than 8. It can be used only after passing the heavy load test with 1.25 times the load.
(3) For the equipment in use, the trunnion shall be subject to flaw detection regularly. The trunnion shall be reported for repair or scrapped in case of internal crack, shell weld crack, obvious deformation, trunnion wear greater than 10% of the diameter, mechanical failure, lining brick damage exceeding the regulations, etc.
(4) After the pig-iron ladle, ladle, and tundish are built, they shall be kept dry and baked to the required temperature before use.
(5) When the steel ladle needs to be laid on the floor, it should be placed on the special ladle support; The hot repair package shall be equipped with an operation protection screen; The clearance between two ladle positions shall not be less than 2m.
(6) The slag ladle shall be inspected before use, and there shall be no water or wet materials in the tank.
(7) When lifting the tank containing molten iron, molten steel, and liquid slag, a clearance distance of more than 1.5m shall be maintained from the adjacent equipment or buildings (structures).
(8) The pig-iron ladle used for hot metal pretreatment and the steel ladle used for refining outside the furnace shall be regularly maintained; The ladle mouth is seriously crusted and should be stopped from use.
(9) The sliding nozzle of the steel ladle shall be cleaned, inspected, and debugged before each use.
(10) The height of free space in pig-iron ladle and steel ladle (from liquid level to ladle mouth) shall meet the requirements of process design.
(11) When the Pig-iron Ladle, Ladle, Tundish, and Slag Ladle tank have a condensation cover, other pig-iron ladles, or steel ladles shall not be used to press the condensation cover, and the tubular object shall not be used to impact the condensation cover manually. Molten iron and molten steel tanks with uncooled residues shall not be placed horizontally.
(12) The trunnions of Pig-iron Ladle, Ladle, Tundish, and Slag Ladle and crown block hook shall be kept lubricated, and butter shall be applied at least once per shift. Dry grinding is strictly prohibited.
(13) When the Pig-iron Ladle, Ladle, Tundish, and Slag Ladle are filled with high-temperature metal solution, they shall not be filled too full (about 300mm away from the tank edge) to prevent the solution from overflowing and burning the cladding, tank body and trunnion.
(14) It is strictly prohibited to cut and weld on the cladding, ladle, or trunnion, and it is strictly prohibited to collide or knock on the cladding, ladle, or trunnion with a heavy hammer or other heavy objects.
(15) Each shift shall check the online pig-iron ladle, steel ladle and slag ladle, such as:
(16) Check the welds around the trunnion for cracks and open welding. Check the warping degree of the trunnion in the slag tank.
(17) Check the trunnion for wear.
(18) Check whether the bag turning mechanism is deformed and whether each threading pin is complete.
(19) The operation area shall organize a comprehensive inspection of pig-iron ladle, steel ladle shell, slag ladlebody and trunnion once a month, and require the equipment department to contact professionals for trunnion flaw detection once a year.